quarta-feira, 19 de maio de 2010

time....

more than three days now...without her face or her words...im not dying because of that but...it hurtes me more than it should...i think of her more than i thought i would...i worry...its funny...how we can spend weeks, months, years with some people and, dont feel a thing about them...and on the other hand, a few days with some other people can change a lot, can make us fear for them, pray for them, worry for them...you did that to me...in just a few days...because i liked you, because i believe you deserve more, you deserve better...but not even my words i can give you...
distance...is one of the worst things there is... it slowly kills every single feeling one might have...it slowly drives us to a place where everything is forgotten...a place of death and despair...a place where we are all alone...with no one to hold our hand...

ill try to be back as soon has possible, but for now its impossible to me... just know that i still miss you...and no matter the distance...im ALWAYS HOLDING YOUR HAND...

sweet kiss pumpkin:*

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

helli filipe,i miss u a lot.everyday i see ur blog, i look for you on the messenger:((:(( please come back soon.I begun the exams, i have a lot of toughts in my mind. I am now listening to my fav song, the one i gave u and i feel that i miss u more:(ur absence affects me:( please pumpkin come back soon.miss ur face ur words.i am ok, i have to study a lot for the exams.i already had one...pls let me know when u eill have internet, or send me something on facebook...lots of kisses

Anónimo disse...

hello filipe:*i miss u a lot. i really do.i had the most terrible days of the year till now:)) since 72 hours i had no sleep at all.i had to do things for the university, but now is all finished.i go home home this weekend...i cant wait...i hope u are fine..i still remember u if u are wondering...gimme a sign...hugs and kisses pumpkin