terça-feira, 11 de maio de 2010

things i cant say...to the crazy girl...

hi...you know who i am...so there's no point in explaining. the questions is, who are you?
it shoul be something easy to see, to know, but...it isn't, don't ask me why, i don't know that either..enough with the things i dont know, wht i know is, im glad i saw you...im glad you answered me, glad you took the time...u should be asking yourself.."why the heck did this guy "glued" on me?" i want to give you an answer, but i dont have it...maybe it's just a consequence of the recent changes in my life, new city and all, left the friends behind...being alone...maybe it's the "who are you" question that keeps me around, maybe just the fate, and maybe it's nothing of what im saying...i dont know..i know i liked you, i know your smile calms me down...and for now thats just all i need, thats just enough... so, thank you...


(my smile for you)

Sem comentários: